Thing 2
Mobile Device Tips
What I discovered for my Nexus 4 and 7 devices
Nexus 4
I just love my Nexus 4. It was good decision and I never had a case of buyers remorse with that decision. One of things I noticed is I use it more for tasks and actions versus as a phone. I suspect this is the case for many smart phone users.
My Take Away
I took a look at the
25 google nexus 4 tips one the Item 2 page. Here I took advantage of the pattern security tip. I also took adjusted my font setting by increasing the default font size. I never paid attention to this setting before. It sure makes a difference. At age 43, I now employ reading glasses, but being able to optimize the font size helps relieve eye strain when using my Nexus 4. I also discovered the Nexus 4 user manual and added that to my phone as an app from the Google Play Store.
Nexus 7
I picked up my Nexus 7 at
Microcenter in September of 2013. It was only sale as an opened box special for $149. It is a 1st generation model and it does run a little slow at times. But I do like it and am glad I made the purchase. It has been a great aid when I need to read digital items for class.
My Take Away
I read through the
Nexus 7: 30- Tips and Tricks and
40 Google Nexus 7 Tablet Tips and Tricks sections and also took advantage of the pattern security function and font adjustment tips. I also added the Nexus 7 user manual to my apps section. It is available in the Google Play Store. Other than that, I did not learn much more from these sections.
No comments:
Post a Comment